Sizing and requirements
Article in the Lucubrate Magazine[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Lucubrate Magazine highlight education and development. Development in this context can be technological, educational, individual, social or global, and everything related to education.
We want to emphasize practical advice and practical knowledge that can be used in everyday life. We want to bring forth new knowledge that can be used by professional practitioners and non-professionals. The reader of the article should find that what he is reading is useful.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_single_image image=”5476″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]
- An article will typically address a topic and discuss it with different approaches.
- If text and information from other documents are used, the source must be entered.
- An average article contains usually about 5000 characters or 800 words (less than two pages).
- All articles need to be followed by illustrations and/or pictures (The article writer can add pictures and illustrations. In addition, the editorial staff will find relevant pictures.)
- For illustrations, the source must be entered.
- For pictures, the photographer/source must be entered.
- We publish brief information about the article writer (50 words). This shall include the name, title, and email. We also want to publish a photo of the writer.
- Please find examples: https://magazine.lucubrates.com/
- The article and the information about the writer shall be written in Word, Docs or similar format
- Send the document and pictures as attachments to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate that the email is an article for the Lucubrate Magazine).
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]All articles will be review by the editorial staff. The editorial staff may make changes in the article and ad in headlines. If changes are suggested, the article writer will receive the article for review before we publish the article.
The editor may refuse an article if it does not hold a professional good level or if the source reference is inadequate.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]