Do your lucubrate, learn more
You go to the gym to train your muscles. You run outside or go for hikes to train your endurance. Or, maybe you do neither of those, but still, wish you exercised more. Well, here is how to train one of the most important parts of your body: your brain.
When you train your brain, you will:
- Avoid embarrassing situations: you remember his face, but what was his name?
- Be a faster learner in all sorts of different skills: hello promotion, here I come!
- Avoid diseases that hit as you get older: no, thanks, Alzheimer’s; you and I are not just a good fit.
- So how do you train your brain to learn faster and remember more?
Some ways for your learning:
- Work your memory.
- Do something different repeatedly.
- Learn something new.
- Work your body.